The EU Startup Prize for mobility 2020 is now open for application:
- There will be 10 winners: 10 startups selected based on their ability to transition the transportation sector from a highly carbon-consuming, expensive, inefficient model to a low-carbon, inclusive, safer, connected (de-)mobility service.
- Startups from all over Europe (EU members and neighboring countries) are eligible to apply (inter alia Israel, Turkey, Norway, Switzerland, for ever UK;), etc.).
- The Prize is a 6 months acceleration programme: including a mentoring by the Boston Consulting Group, a tour of 4 big European cities to meet the local tech ecosystems and find the right cooperation to scale up (investors, public authorities, big transportation companies, etc.).
- Grand final in Vivatech (Paris) on the 11 June 2020: be one of them!
- European Startup Prize for mobility