5G Techritory, the 2nd annual Baltic Sea Region 5G Ecosystem Forum will take place on November 27-29, 2019 in Riga. NB! ITL-i liikmetele priipääsmed saada!
Don’t miss the opportunity to become a part of history to build the European 5G reality!
Help the industry tackle the legislative barriers of 5G deployment together with 5G industry-leaders and policymakers across the globe!
Our 80+ industry-leading speakers have the answers to the most burning 5G topics, such as:
• Do you know how to profit from 5G technology to make your business successful?
• Do smart city and Industry 4.0 really need 5G?
• How soon will autonomous cars be able to drive globally and in the Baltic Sea Region?
• How will 5G change the way the world sees media, sports and gaming?
• 5G vs G5, is it short-sighted sustainability or too risky progress?
• Share or die – what are the new trends of mobile network development?
Join Microsoft, Cisco, Huawei, Carlsberg, Qualcomm Incorporated, Rohde & Schwarz, Nokia, Deutsche Telekom, Deutsche Bahn, Accenture, AT&T, Forbes and other leading companies. Meet decision makers from the European Commission, ministers & policy makers from the Baltic and Nordic countries, Poland, ITU Secretary General and other heads of major industry organisations, and academia.
Visit our website: 5Gtechritory.com for the programme which includes value-adding content across all four verticals: Smart Mobility, Smart City, Smart Media & Entertainment and Industry 4.0.
To gain a complimentary access to this invitation only event REGISTER HERE.