Estonian ICT cluster
Estonian ICT cluster is an internationally recognised cooperation network of Estonian ICT companies and an environment for providing business development support.
The objective of the ICT cluster is to support companies in business development activities, facilitate their growth in export markets and help them find new business opportunities in cooperation with other areas of the economy. The cluster is an international “one-stop shop” for finding businesses providing public and private sector e-services. The ICT cluster provides support services to its partners in achieving growth in external markets, developing employee competences and initiating innovative cooperation projects.
Currently ongoing projects in the ICT cluster include: Estonian ICT cluster, DIGINNO, demo environment for industry digitalisation solutions, IoB, ICT Meta Cluster, FinEst Smart Mobility. Read more.
- ICT cluster is the first cluster in Estonia to obtain the silver label of the European Cluster Excellence, the internationally recognised quality label.
- e-receipt project
- industry 4.0 process automation joint project in the example of Hyrles
- industry 4.0 product development pilot projects Bestnet and Protex
- Real-time economy project
- Creation of the ITS Estonia network
- Creation of the joint marketing brand for companies e-estoniax.com, and relevant materials