Digital transformation is a reality in many of the industrial companies in the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) and we can learn a lot from each others’ experience. For this purpose DIGINNO network is sharing best practice examples from around BSR in order to demonstrate how sharing knowledge and benefits between IT and industry sector will lead to innovation.
Best practices from Estonia:
- ABB Estonia got support from the new project management tool (solution: Uptime)
- Global IT solution of a fertilizer producer Yara International ASA (solution: Evocon)
- Emajõe Veevärk: web-based environment simplifies data management (solution: AS Fujitsu Estonia)
- Saku Metall: a better overview of production thanks to IT (solution: Net Group)
- Thermory: digital solutions offer support (solution: Evocon)
- Bellus Furniture – An IT solution that reduced delivery time (solution: FlowIT)
- Barrus: Digitization as a Business Requirement (solution: Columbus)
- HKScan – How to maximise keeping production equipment up and running (solution: Evocon)
- Torm Metall: ten times missed… (solution: Evocon)
See also stories from other Baltic Sea Region countries:
- Danish Maersk and the Internet of Things.
- Finnish SSAB SmartSteel created Digital Identity for Steel.
- Latvian Company MIDIS designed Ecolines Operators Workspace.
- Latvian AS Valmieras Stikla Šķiedra smart glass fiber manufacturing.
- Latvian VALPRO continuous changes to energy efficient production and environmentally friendly management
- Lithuanian engineering companies Hoda and Sargasas – advanced technologies and solutions are the recipe for manufacturers’ competitiveness
- Swedish company Lundqvist Trävaru 3D digital design that customers can use (video).
- Swedish company CrossControl electronics production and development (video).
- Swedish company Unibap gives robots vision and human skills (video)
Digital Innovation Network DIGINNO is a unique network for innovative solutions in public-private co-operation to speed up the process towards the Baltic Sea Region digital single market.
Industry 4.0 best practice examples articles are created within the framework of the DIGINNO BSR project (European Regional Development Fund).