Estonian ICT cluster is the main force to support ICT companies cooperation and development in Estonia. It is ICT enterprises co-operation platform, which objective is to increase the usability of ICT in other economic sectors of domestic and foreign markets. Through this, we aim to foster the development of new solutions, the creation of new products, and to improve the companies’ competitive ability in the international market.
Estonian ICT Cluster partners are smart product developers and creators of the world-recognized ICT solutions. The common denominator for Estonian ICT companies is their efficiency, creativity and the ability to ignore the concept of impossible. Most public and private e-solutions have been made by ICT cluster partners. Cluster is a joint platform to foster the export of ground-breaking e-solutions that have been developed and implemented in Estonia.
Through Estonian ICT cluster you can
- have access to a dynamic network of companies;
- share knowledge and experiences with most innovative e-solutions developers;
- find the right business partners;
- have skilled and highly qualified workforce;
- rise your competitiveness.
Some examples of the fields we cover
- e-government solutions
- Intelligent Transport Systems
Main activities of the ICT cluster include
- organizing different export and internationalization support activities;
- increasing the competencies of cluster partners;
- supporting cluster partners joint development projects;
- supporting cooperation with other economic sectors.
The Estonian ICT cluster project is co-financed from European Regional Development Fund. The total budget of the project is EUR 850 000, of which the grant amounts to 50% (EUR 425 000).