Digital transformation is a reality in many of the industrial companies in the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) and we can learn a lot from each others’ experience. For this purpose DIGINNO network is sharing best practice examples from around BSR in order to demonstrate how sharing knowledge and benefits between IT and industry sector will lead to innovation.
Best practices from Estonia:
- Saku Metall: a better overview of production thanks to IT (solution: Net Group)
- Bellus Furniture – An IT solution that reduced delivery time (solution: FlowIT)
- Barrus: Digitization as a Business Requirement (solution: Columbus)
- HKScan – How to maximise keeping production equipment up and running (solution: Evocon)
- Torm Metall: ten times missed… (solution: Evocon)
See also stories from other Baltic Sea Region countries:
- Sweden Lundqvist Trävaru (video).
- Latvian Company MIDIS designed Ecolines Operators Workspace.
- Swedish company CrossControl electronics production and development (video).
- Swedish company Unibap gives robots vision and human skills (video)
Digital Innovation Network DIGINNO is a unique network for innovative solutions in public-private co-operation to speed up the process towards the Baltic Sea Region digital single market.